The Daintree Rainforest Discovery Centre is open every day except for Christmas Day (25th December). Hours of operation are from 8.30am to 5.00pm daily.
- AUD$35.00 per Adult
- AUD$16.00 per Child (5 – 17 years inclusive)
- AUD$85.00 per Family
- AUD$32 per Concession – Seniors/Students/Vouchers (10% discount – no other concessions apply)
Prices valid to March 31 2020
Entry includes access to:
- The Canopy Tower
- Aerial Walkway
- Cassowary Circuit and Bush Tucker Trail
- Interpretive Display Centre
- Self-guided Audio Tour (available in 8 languages* – new Children’s tour suit ages 5 – 9 years)
- 68 page interpretive guide book
- 7 day re-entry (no extra charge)
*Audio Tours available in 8 languages – English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin and Cantonese.
For more information on special assistance available, please see our Special Assistance page.
What to Bring:
The Discovery Centre has all the facilities of a world class attraction. Refreshments are available. It is recommended that visitors bring a camera, hat, sunscreen and insect repellent. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended (no heels or thongs). Clothing should suit the day’s weather conditions – light, loose cotton clothing is recommended especially during the Wet Season.
*Please note the Daintree Attractions Pass and Best of the Daintree package is not currently available.